Discounted Options for Resident Assistants
Residential All Access with $225 meal plan dollars
$2,164 per semester
Residential All Access with $360 meal plan dollars
$2,296 per semester
Residential All Access Meal Plans provide:
- Unlimited dine-in access to all six residential restaurants. Visit our residential
restaurants for a full all-you-care-to-eat meal or for a simple snack or beverage.
Residential restaurants include:
- Seven meal swipes per week to use in select retail locations. Swipes have a value based on meal period. Guests can order up to that value with a meal swipe or cover any overage with meal plan dollars, CarolinaCash, credit or debit. Breakfast: $7.50, Lunch/Dinner/Late Night: $10.50.
- Meal Plan Dollars to supplement your residential all access and provide flexible spending for a la carte purchases in campus dining locations.
- One to-go meal from our residential restaurants per meal period
- Free membership in to the sustainable to-go container program
* Residential restaurants are open and available to all students regardless of where you live.
- First year residents will automatically purchase the Residential All Access plan with $250 meal plan dollars first and second semeseter. First year residents have the option to upgrade to $400 meal plan dollars. Residential All Access Plans are also available to upperclassman residents and students living off campus.
- Meal plan membership and pricing is a semesterly contract. Meal plan members will automatically purchase the same meal plan in spring semester that they selected in fall semester. Those who are not first year residents have the option to make changes during the first week and a half of classes spring semester.
- Unused meal plan dollars from fall semester will roll over to spring semester with the purchase of a spring meal plan. Meal plan dollars not used by the end of spring semester will expire.
- Additional meal plan dollars can be added at any time by contacting the CarolinaCard Office at (803) 777-1708.
- There is a 30-minute pause in between meal swipe usage in both the residential and retail restaurants to prevent guests from swiping for other people.
- Access to residential restaurants is unlimited and not affected by the usage of meal swipes in retail.