Applications are Now Closed.
Step 1: Complete the initial application using the “APPLY NOW” link above.
Step 2: Log into your application and complete all Part 1 requirements.
- Application Details / Top 10 Selections
- Application Essays
- Student Agreement
- Covid - 19 Waiver
- General Statement of Responsibility
- Acknowledgement of Overseas Emergency Medical Insurance
- Upload Language Evaluation Form (if applicable)
Step 3: Education Abroad and the Moore School will review, score, and allocate your application.
You will be contacted once all placements are finalized – typically, this occurs in late July.
Step 4: Log into your application and complete all Part 2 requirements.
- Education Abroad Application Fee: $150
- Financial Aid Pre-Screen Form
- Passport Upload
- Medical Information
- Proof of Application to Host University
- Education Abroad Approval Form
- Pre-Departure Orientation (Students will complete both an Online Course and In-Person Workshop)
Step 5: Education Abroad will contact you regarding INTL placeholder enrollment, insurance enrollment, and final approval.
If you have already applied for Part 1 of your program and need to get back into the system to complete your application, you can do that here.
This application system is not compatible with mobile device and Safari.