A complete structure determination includes the following services:
- Solution and refinement of crystal structures
- Preparation of material for publication, if needed
- Details of the crystallographic experiment (the "Experimental" section)
- Preparation of molecular structure diagrams, and extended packing diagrams
- Analysis of non-covalent interactions within the crystal
- Deposition of the CIF with the CCDC
- Response to reviewers' queries pertinent to the X-ray material during the publication process
- For other services (unit cell determination only, data collection only), contact the crystallographer
For Non-USC Users
For non-University of South Carolina users, the charge for a complete structure determination is $500 per crystal.
Crystal Structure Submission Form
To submit a sample to the lab, complete as much of the crystal structure submission form [pdf] as possible or relevant and send with the crystals to the lab.