Office of Research
Who We Are:
- Ali Brian, Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies
- Queenie Bell, Director, Office of Grants and Contracts
- Jessica Escorcia, Director of Research Strategy, Pre-Award Coordinator
- Wendy McKenzie, Post-Award Coordinator
- Thurman Taylor, Post-Award Coordinator
- Brittany Hall, Post-Award Coordinator
- TBD, Post-Award Coordinator
Office of Grants and Contracts
What We Do:
- The Director of Grants and Contracts and the Director of Research Strategy supports grant-seeking, awards, and contract initiatives for faculty, staff, and students across the College.
- Our Mission is to support faculty research efforts within the College, the Office assists researchers seeking external funding–from proposal development through financial administration of funded projects and award closeout procedures.
- We provide pre-award and post-award administrative services for all sponsored grants, contracts, and projects. The Office of Grants and Contracts also serves as a liaison with the University Office of Sponsored Awards Management (SAM).