The historic McCutchen House is open to the public for lunch during the University of South Carolina regular fall and spring semesters, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m, Tuesday through Friday.*
*Due to students' academic requirements, lunch concludes by 2 p.m.
Lunches are $13.95 + tax per person unless otherwise noted (lunch, beverages, and dessert included). McCutchen House is cashless. Please pay by credit, debit, check, Carolina Cash, IIT or direct billing.
Spring 2023 Menu (Jan. 24 – March 3)
Note: We will be closed during Spring Break over March 6-10.
- Our famous tomato pie
Choice of Soup or Salad
- McCutchen House Salad: Romaine, cranberries, Parmesan croutons, cherry tomatoes, and mandarin oranges. Choice of house-made ranch, blue cheese, balsamic and house dressings.
- Soup of the Day: Prepared daily. Ask your server for the day’s selection.
Entrées (choice of one)
- Grilled Stuffed Chicken Breast: Chicken breast with ground pork, onion and cheese stuffing. Served with roasted rosemary potatoes and vegetable of the day.
- Carnitas Tacos: Seasoned shredded pork, diced onion, radish, cotija cheese in warm flour tortillas topped with sriracha-cilantro crema. Served with fried plantains.
- Portobello Mushroom Wrap: Sliced mushroom caps with pico de gallo, avocado, and harissa yogurt served in crunchy leaf lettuce. Served with a sauteed quinoa-vegetable mixture.
- McCutchen House signature chocolate walnut pie
- Freshly brewed sweet and unsweet tea
- Joffrey Premium Coffee®
- Coke®, Diet Coke®, Sprite®, lemonade
For our valued customers, please note:
- Reservations are required for groups of 12-20 people.
- McCutchen House servers aren’t able to accept tips, but if you would like to support our students, please visit our HRSM giving page.
Call for Reservations
McCutchen House is able to accommodate groups of 12-20 people with an advance reservation.
Group Luncheons at McCutchen House
The McCutchen House is located in the center of campus on the historic USC Horseshoe.