My summer rotation provided an exciting clinical experience working in a healthcare system in a part of the country that I had never been before. The experiences I had in Dallas, Texas, proved to be invaluable throughout my training and growth as a genetic counselor.
Ashton Wolfe (2018)
During the summer between your first and second year, you'll have the opportunity to experience six weeks, full-time in clinical rotation at a site throughout the United States or internationally.
- University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow, Scotland
- University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- National Human Genome Research Institute, Bethesda, MD
- Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, DC
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Duke University
- Dallas Children’s Hospital
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital