The one-year MBA can have an immediate impact on your career. For 10 months, you focus your studies on a specific business discipline and enhance your MBA with electives, functional specialization and can pursue a business analytics certificate as one of the most sought-after credentials in industry. Explore the curriculum for the One-Year MBA and One-Year MBA with Business Analytics.
Be Unstoppable: Learn more about the Full-time MBA and the International MBA programs.
Invest a year in creating a better future.
If you’re ready to elevate your career with a short-term investment, the one-year MBA can be completed in just 10 months. We've packed the utmost in program quality and rigor into an intensive program that can be completed quickly if you’re feeling stuck in a workplace rut or you stop working temporarily. You also can complete your MBA during a leave of absence from your job or during the transition from military service to the civilian workforce.
Our rigorous, one-year MBA program begins annually in July. You’ll move quickly through foundational courses, then spend the majority of their time on a functional specialization — Finance, Global Supply Chain and Operations Management, Marketing or Strategic Management — that aligns with your specific career goals.
One-Year MBA with Business Analytics
Pursue a Business Analytics Certificate along with your One-Year MBA. Business professionals with a proficiency in business analytics are in short supply. Become a leader who is skilled in applying data in business environments to make better decisions, and use your core business and communication skills with an analytics skillset that will give you expertise in high demand.
If you are searching for deeper analytical skills and a degree fully dedicated to the specialization study of business analytics, request information about our new Master of Science in Business Analytics.
Career Options of the MBA with Business Analytics
- Analyst and Sr. Analyst
- Sr. Asset Liability Analyst
- Business Analyst and Sr. Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Sr. Business Strategy and Analysis Manager
- Consultant – Systems and Business Analyst
- Consulting Sr. Analyst
- Cost Analyst
- Sr. Data Support Analyst
- Sr. Financial Analyst and Sr. Financial Analyst Consultant
- Sr. Human Resource Analyst
- Manager – Data and Analytics
- Manager – Market Strategy, Analytics
- Market Research Analyst
- VP – Marketing Analytics
- Program Analyst
- VP & Sr. Procurement Analyst
- Sr. Supply Chain Analyst
- Advanced Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Consumer Goods and Products
- Financial Services, Banking and Wealth Management
- Government Administration
- Information Technology and Services
- International Affairs
- Marketing and Sales
- Non-profit/Non-Governmental Organizations
- Oil and Energy
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- American Airlines
- Bank of America
- Bosch USA
- Ernst and Young
- Habitat for Humanity International
- Wells Fargo
- S&P Global
- South State Bank
- US Department of Treasury
- US Securities and Exchange Commission
All international students are eligible for one year of Optional Practical Training (OPT) for work in the U.S. following graduation from the one-year MBA or International MBA. Students who complete our STEM-designated Business Analytics certificate while in the MBA program are also eligible for an additional two years of OPT. Students must be hired for a role that requires their business analytics training, and we work closely with our students and our U.S. employers to source those roles. For more information about STEM-certified programs, please review the Department of Homeland Security’s STEM designated degree list for business statistics.
Benefits of the MBA
- Challenge yourself with our MBA core delivering rigorous coursework in global business and management functions.
- Learn from some of the world’s top business school faculty who are leaders in their respective fields.
- Benefit from a curriculum delivering real-world business cases, simulations and projects.
- Develop functional expertise in a business discipline with electives, a functional specialization and/or graduate certificate.
- Gain from professional development and leadership opportunities.
- Leverage the Moore School’s global reputation and extensive alumni network.
- Achieve success with a customized career development program providing you with access to top recruiters.
To learn more about the one-year MBA or how to apply, contact Diondra Smalls Black.