Human Resources at the Moore School
- Focuses on organizations, behavior in organizations and how organizations evolve or are changed
- Explores topics such as leadership, managing change and diversity, ethical behavior, teamwork and the coordination, and alignment of multiple functional areas
- Explore the human resources major's curriculum
This major is a good fit if you...
- Want a broad-based business education
- Are a people person or have strong leadership qualities
- Are interested in management and human resources
Why should you enroll?
- HR majors find careers across a wide range of business sectors.
- Training in management is valuable across all industry sectors.
- Students should understand the role of management and managers in building an effective organization.
- Students should understand the role of research in improving managerial practice.
- Students should be able to apply management principles to determine how managers should respond to particular challenges or opportunities confronting an organization.
- Students should be able to effectively communicate management principles or the application of those principles to particular organizational circumstances.